Saturday, January 3, 2009

Seven Things - Tagged by Michelangelo van Dam

Ouch! I've been caught tagged by Michelangelo van Dam! And I don't see any exit, I just can't escape! Ok then, let's chaining... :-)

Seven things you may not know about me:
  1. I succeed to break my legs in two different points at the age of... 9 months, before I was even able to walk.
  2. I play bowling since 1990 and I scored my very first perfect game (300 points) a Friday the 13th!
  3. I enjoy very much dancing Rock and Roll and Salsa :-)
  4. My first real contribution to PHP is probably the Alternative PHP Monitor (APM).
  5. I am vegetarian since the age of 15.
  6. My mother started computing using... Linux. It explains a lot of things ;-)
  7. I am very proud I was the 7th Zend Certified Engineer in the world and having successfully passed the Mensa test :-)

Here are the people I'd like to reference (order has no importance):

And here are the rules I'm supposed to pass on to the above bloggers:
  • Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
  • Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some wierd.
  • Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.

No comments: